November 22, 2010
The American Studies Association joined workers from the Grand Hyatt and the Hyatt Regency San Antonio and San Antonio community allies in a lively demonstration in front of the Grand Hyatt. Over 300 people picketed and rallied, and a group of American Studies Association members and leaders, along with community and labor leaders, went to Hyatt management and offered to help the housekeepers clean the rooms.
The ASA and UNITE HERE released a strong joint statement, viewable here.
- Culinary and Bartenders Unions Reach Tentative Agreement with The New Tropicana Las Vegas
March 6, 2014
- Noble Street Lunchroom Workers Ratify Their First Contract
March 5, 2014
- Contract Negotiations Begin at Walt Disney World
March 3, 2014
- Video: BWI workers push for bills to increase wages!
February 27, 2014
- Dining Hall Workers Win at Cal State East Bay
February 25, 2014
- Las Vegas Union Members Vote to End Contract Extensions
February 21, 2014
- Rank-And-File Leader Wins Award From National Ally
January 31, 2014
- Union Members Overwhelmingly Vote to Ratify Caesars Entertainment Contract
January 29, 2014
- Standing In Solidarity With Pentagon Contract Workers
January 24, 2014
- Contract Settlement a "Pathway to Cooking" for New Haven Cafeteria Workers
January 22, 2014