June 13, 2012
On June 13 in Orlando, over 400 UNITE HERE! members, students and allies from other unions and the community took to the streets in front of the Doubletree Universal Hotel to call for a Better Florida.
The march was the culmination of a program in which 5,000 workers filled out cards expressing their ideas about what would make Florida work for working people. Members spoke of improving access to good jobs, access to affordable health care, quality education, rights for immigrants, and public transportation.
Watch press coverage on Univision.
- UNITE HERE Members Attend Senate Judiciary Committee Immigration Hearings
May 22, 2013
- In Chicago, Hyatt workers launch protests against Pritzker nomination
May 20, 2013
- Casino Workers Protest at Rivers Casino Pittsburgh
May 16, 2013
- 500 AT&T Park Concession Workers Vote to Authorize a Strike
May 13, 2013
- Giving in memory of Krystle Campbell
May 2, 2013
- Simmons College Cafeteria Workers Join UNITE HERE
May 2, 2013
- Pomona College Dining Hall Workers Win Union Recognition
May 1, 2013
- Hotel workers reach five-year settlement with Hilton Hotels before contract expiration
April 25, 2013
- Baltimore Workers March for Fair Development
April 23, 2013
- On the heels of worker recommendations, new Green Concessions Policy at O'Hare is a step in the right direction
April 19, 2013