October 22, 2012
About 700 workers at the JW Marriott ratified their first contract, winning raises, improved health care benefits, and the right to a grievance process. Nearly 94% of the workforce voted in favor of the contract. Congratulations everyone!
- UNITE HERE Report: "The Irony of ObamaCare: Making Inequality Worse"
March 11, 2014
- Airline Catering Workers Delegate Major Airlines for $10.10 nationwide!
March 10, 2014
- Culinary and Bartenders Unions Reach Tentative Agreement with The New Tropicana Las Vegas
March 6, 2014
- Noble Street Lunchroom Workers Ratify Their First Contract
March 5, 2014
- Contract Negotiations Begin at Walt Disney World
March 3, 2014
- Video: BWI workers push for bills to increase wages!
February 27, 2014
- Dining Hall Workers Win at Cal State East Bay
February 25, 2014
- Las Vegas Union Members Vote to End Contract Extensions
February 21, 2014
- Rank-And-File Leader Wins Award From National Ally
January 31, 2014
- Union Members Overwhelmingly Vote to Ratify Caesars Entertainment Contract
January 29, 2014