March 6, 2012
UNITE HERE Local 54 members voted overwhelmingly to approve a new three-year contract with the Atlantic Club in Atlantic City. The new contract covers over 600 cooks, housekeepers, bartenders, cocktail servers and other service workers at the Atlantic Club. With the new agreement workers will continue to receive free health care and an employer-sponsored defined benefit pension.
Click here to read more . . .
- Airline Catering Workers Delegate Major Airlines for $10.10 nationwide!
March 10, 2014
- Culinary and Bartenders Unions Reach Tentative Agreement with The New Tropicana Las Vegas
March 6, 2014
- Noble Street Lunchroom Workers Ratify Their First Contract
March 5, 2014
- Contract Negotiations Begin at Walt Disney World
March 3, 2014
- Video: BWI workers push for bills to increase wages!
February 27, 2014
- Dining Hall Workers Win at Cal State East Bay
February 25, 2014
- Las Vegas Union Members Vote to End Contract Extensions
February 21, 2014
- Rank-And-File Leader Wins Award From National Ally
January 31, 2014
- Union Members Overwhelmingly Vote to Ratify Caesars Entertainment Contract
January 29, 2014
- Standing In Solidarity With Pentagon Contract Workers
January 24, 2014