December 18, 2012
By a vote of 54-1, food service, maintenance, and housekeeping staff at Marian University in Indianapolis have voted to join UNITE HERE. The workers are employed by Aramark, which provides the food and maintenance services to the university. Campus faculty, other staff, community allies, and the university's Franciscan Sisters have all been supportive of the workers' efforts to organize. Marian workers are joining a growing movement of university and service workers in Indianapolis who are organizing to improve their working conditions. Welcome to UNITE HERE!
- Worcester State University Food Service Workers Win First Contract
March 18, 2014
- 300+ March with Airport Concessions Workers for Equal Pay at BWI
March 17, 2014
- Atlantic City Launches Revel Casino Organizing Drive
March 14, 2014
- Can We Ever Have an Honest Conversation About Fixing Obamacare?
March 12, 2014
- UNITE HERE Report: "The Irony of ObamaCare: Making Inequality Worse"
March 11, 2014
- Airline Catering Workers Delegate Major Airlines for $10.10 nationwide!
March 10, 2014
- Culinary, Bartenders Unions Reach Tentative Agreement with The New Tropicana Las Vegas
March 6, 2014
- Noble Street Lunchroom Workers Ratify Their First Contract
March 5, 2014
- Contract Negotiations Begin at Walt Disney World
March 3, 2014
- Video: BWI workers push for bills to increase wages!
February 27, 2014